Langkloof Berg Huis is probably the best kept secret in the Waterberg. It offers complete privacy for nature lovers. Enjoy a carefree stay in the mountain surrounded only by nature and wild life. Enjoy a lovely view while relaxing or explore the unspoilt environment around you on foot, or with a mountain bike.
The Berg Huis offers complete privacy for those who do not want to be disturbed. At Langkloof we believe that a stay in the bush can be enjoyed in style and comfort. The house is luxuriously furnished, very comfortable. At the end of the day guests can relax on their patio and anticipate the magnificent sunset; make a wood fire in their private lapa, watch the incredible night sky and savour the heady scents and wild night sounds of the bushveld.
The house is surrounded by game and within walking distance to the swimming pool (converted farm dam). Enjoy sitting on the covered veranda while watching nyala, wildebeest, warthog or impala graze on the lawn.
• The Berg Huis sleeps six. (One bedroom has a queen bed while the other has a double bed; the third bedroom has two single beds).
• The house has three bedrooms and two bathrooms – both with a bath and shower
• The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering and includes all crockery, utensils, and a 5-plate gas stove with gas oven, kettle and fridge /
• Living room with a fireplace
• Two covered verandas covered
• Private sheltered lapa.
• Air-conditioning in all bedrooms.
• All bed linen, bath towels are provided
The Berg Huis has electricity, is fully equipped, serviced daily and self-catering.