Hidden amidst the Langkloof bush lies a treasure that has yet to be discovered. Toera House with its distinct colonial feel and renaissance flair is the perfect destination for one who wishes to relax in the bush with all modern day comforts at hand. First built in 1920 , this sandstone house was only recently restored to its full potential. Enjoy a drink at the buffalo-lookout point, go for a sunset-gamedrive, go hiking in the Waterberg mountain or watch the exotic array of birds coming to Toera`s lushious garden retreat. A defenite must for those who need break from the city madness.
• The Toera House sleeps six. (One bedroom has a king size bed while the other two rooms has got two single beds each)
• The house has three bedrooms and two bathrooms – one with a bath and the other with a shower.
• The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering and includes all crockery, utensils, and a 5-plate gas stove with gas oven, kettle and fridge /
• Living room with a fireplace
• Two covered verandas. One with a undercover braai-area and outdoor furniture.
• Private sheltered lapa.
• Air-conditioning in all bedrooms.
• All bed linen, bath towels are provided
The The Toera house has electricity, is fully equipped, serviced daily and self-catering.